- Individual Nepali Citizen dealing in Real Estate with age between 18 years to 70 years (maximum age limited to tenure of Loan) in case of Individual.
- Individuals with regular source of Income such as from: Employment, Self Employment, Remittance, Rental, Pension etc.
- Companies registered and fully owned by Nepalese citizen. The purpose of such companies must be to purchase and develop land; residential apartments and colonies; and commercial complex with the regular income from the concerned business.
For the construction of
- Residential real estate,
- Commercial complex and construction of residential apartment (loan sanctioned to real estate company for multi residential apartment and residential colony),
- Business complex, if construction of same is completed, and providing income
- Other real estate loan (Purchase of land and plotting).
- Up to NPR 50 million in case of Individual borrower.
- Up to NPR 150 million in case of institutional borrower.
- Minimum 1 year and Up to 20 years.
- Up to 50% of the FMV of the property.
- Repayment shall be on EMI or EQI basis for Term Loan.
- Interest payment shall be monthly/quarterly basis.
- It shall be the published rate by Bank from time to time. click here
- It shall be the charges published by Bank from time to time. click here
- Legal Mortgage on Freehold Property (Land and/or Building) owned by borrower or spouse of the borrower and/or non-separated family member and valued by valuator of Bank.
- Freehold Property (Land and/or Building) owned by company in case loan is for company.
Documents required but not limited to
- Application form from applicants/ co –applicants along with photo and seal of the entity in case of entity.
- Copy of citizenship certificate of applicant/co-applicant/proprietor/partner and directors/major stakeholders in case of entity.
- Project report including existing and proposed investment, period of investment, nature of activities, projected financials etc.
- Documents related to other income such as salary certificate, rental agreements papers, pension book etc of the applicant and co-applicant.
- Net worth statement of applicant/co-applicant/proprietor/partner/director/ personal guarantor.
- Property related documents such as land/buildings/apartments ownership certificates, property deed, four boundary certification of property, land revenue receipt, blue print of the land, approved structure of building, construction completed certificate (after completion of building) etc.
- In case of purchase of land & building, copy of purchase agreement between the applicant and the seller.
- Business related documents such as minute of the firm/company, registration certificate, partnership deed, article of association, memorandum of association, tax clearance certificate, PAN certificate, immediately preceding 2 years audited financial statement and 3 years management certified/projected financial statements in case of revolving loan or projected financial statement up to the period of loan tenure in case of terminating loan, business plan etc.
- Any other documents to justify the loan that may be decided by the management from time to time or as may be required by regulatory requirement.
All the documents and copies of the documents should be signed by the applicant/ co-applicants to authenticate the documents.