- Individual Nepali Citizen.
- Age between 18 years to 70 years (maximum age limited to tenure of Loan).
- Applicant must have reliable and steady source of income such as form: Employment, Self Employment, Business, Remittance, Rental, Pension etc. The income of other undivided family members can also be considered if they stand guarantee for the loan or are co-borrower.
- Purchase of new fuel/electric vehicle (two/four wheeler) for Personal Purpose.
- For refinancing of the old/used fuel/electric vehicle (four wheeler) for Personal Purpose.
- Minimum 1 year and up to 7 years for new vehicle.
- Minimum 1 year and up to 5 years for old/used vehicle.
- Up to 50% of cost on the basis of pro forma tax invoice of authorized dealer of the vehicle in Nepal for fuel vehicle and up to 80% of the cost of electric vehicle in case of new vehicle.
- Up to 50% of the valuation of vehicle done by authorized valuator of Bank in case of old/used vehicle.
- Repayment mode shall be on EMI basis.
- It shall be the published rate by Bank from time to time. click here
- It shall be the charges published by Bank from time to time. click here
- Registration of vehicle financed shall be in the name of the Bank.
- Additional collateral of Land or Building shall be preferred.
- Property being mortgaged shall be insured sufficiently to cover the Loan amount till the repayment of total loan.
Documents required but not limited to
- Application form with photo from applicants/co -applicants.
- Performa invoice in case of first hand vehicle. Purchase agreement between the applicant and the seller in case of second-hand vehicle.
- Copy of citizenship certificate of applicant/co-applicant/guarantor.
- Documents related to income such as salary sheet, rental agreements papers including ownership certificate, pension book, etc.
- Net worth Statement of applicant/co-applicant/personal guarantor, if any.
- Driving license compulsory in case of two wheeler.
- If the applicant’s business income is used to justify the cash flows, the applicant shall be required to submit copies of all business related documents such as registration certificate, partnership deed, article of association, memorandum of association, tax clearance certificate, PAN certificate, latest audited and /or provisional financial statements, etc.
- Any other documents to justify the loan that may be decided by the management from time to time or as may be required by regulatory requirement.
All the documents and copies of the documents should be signed by the applicant/ co-applicants to authenticate the documents.