- Individual Nepali Citizen.
- Age between 18 years to 70 years (maximum age limited to tenure of Loan).
- Individuals with regular source of Income such as from: Employment, Self Employment, Business, Remittance, Rental, Pension etc.
- Loan shall be in the name of Parents justifying the source of Income of Parents.
- To support financing the education and accommodation cost of study within Nepal or abroad.
- NPR 5 million or 80% of total cost of education prescribed by concerned college and university as well as accommodation cost whichever is lower.
- Up to 50% of FMV of property at any point of time.
- Loan tenure shall be up to 10 years.
- Payable on EMI or EQI basis.
- It shall be the published rate by Bank from time to time.click here
- It shall be the charges published by Bank from time to time.click here
- Legal Mortgage on Freehold Property (Land and Building) owned by borrower, spouse of the borrower and/or non-separated family member valued by valuator of Bank.
- Property being mortgaged shall be compulsorily insured sufficiently to cover the Loan amount.
Documents required but not limited to
- Application form from applicants/ co –applicants along with photo.
- Copy of citizenship certificate of applicant/co-applicant/guarantor.
- All academic certificates of the children of the borrower who is pursing higher education.
- Details of costs with supporting pro forma invoice/letter from college/university and supporting bills for accommodation cost to be incurred by the student during course of study.
- Documents related to other income such as salary certificate, rental agreements papers, pension book etc. of the applicant and co-applicant.
- Net worth statement of applicant/co-applicant/ personal guarantor.
- Property related documents such as land/buildings/apartments ownership certificates, property deed, four boundary certification of property, land revenue receipt, blue print of the land, approved structure of building, construction completed certificate etc.
- If income from business is used to repay the loan, business related documents such as, registration certificate, article of association, memorandum of association, tax clearance certificate, PAN certificate, latest audited financial statement and projected financial statements of the firm.
- Any other documents to justify the loan that may be decided by the management from time to time or as may be required by regulatory requirement.
All the documents and copies of the documents should be signed by the applicant/ co-applicants to authenticate the documents.