- Individual Nepali Citizen.
- Age between 18 years to 70 years (maximum age limited to tenure of Loan).
- Individuals with regular source of Income such as from:Employment, Self Employment, Business, Remittance, Rental, Pension etc.
- Loan shall be in the name of Parents justifying the source of Income of Parents.
- For further study of family members in Nepal or Abroad.
- Upto 80% of the fee as prescribed by the concerned College or University to complete the course of study.
- Minimum 1 year Maximum 10 years.
- Interest Payment shall be monthly/quarterly and Principle Repayment shall be on choice of the Client limited to yearly repayment.
- It shall be the published rate by Bank from time to time.
- Service charges, pre payment charges and all other applicable charges shall be as per Bank's STC policy.
- Application form with photo from Applicants/ Co -applicants and photo of Personal Guarantor if any.
- Documents related to income such as Salary sheet, Rental agreements papers, Pension book, Proof of Remit receipt, FS of business.
- Net worth Statement of Applicants/Co-applicants and Personal Guarantor.
- Property related documents such as Land/Buildings/Apartments Ownership Certificates, Property Deed if any, Blue Print, Trace Map,File Naxa if any, Four Boundary Certificate of Property, Land Revenue Receipt(Tiro Rasid).
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate of Applicants/Co-Applicants and Personal Guarantor if any.
- All Academic Certificates till date of the students on whose behalf further education loan is processed.
- Offer letter from concerned College or Universities revealing the fee structure upto completion of course.
- Six month’s statements of the saving/current/loan account maintained by the applicant, if any.
- If the applicant’s business income is used, to justify the cash flows, the applicant shall be required to submit copies of all business related documents such as Registration Certificate, Partnership Deed, Article of Association, Memorandum of Association, Tax Clearance Certificate, PAN certificate, latest Audited and /or Provisional Financial Statements.
- Any other documents to justify the loan that may be decided by the management from time to time or as may be required by regulatory requirement.